Element Dental & Orthodontics in Bryan, Texas, is growing, which means we have the perfect opportunity for an Associate Dentist to join the team and practice all types of dentistry. We are looking for someone eager to be part of the Element Dental Team and the Bryan, Texas community. We are considering all experience levels, even 2021 new graduates!
You will have the privilege of working alongside and learning from Dr. Brad Vermeulen and his team while still maintaining the clinical autonomy you desire. Providing comprehensive dentistry to our patients is encouraged, and you will be able to do a little bit of everything – crowns, bridges, fillings, oral surgery, endodontics, cosmetics, and more! We are offering a full-time position working 5 days a week. 1 to 2 days a week will be less than 10 miles away at our sister location.
Element Dental is an established practice with 9 years of helping whole families celebrate healthy, happy smiles. Our team is known for providing excellent, compassionate, and worry-free care to over 150 new patients every month.
Here are some of the advantages:
- Potential annual earnings of $150,000+
- Guaranteed salary during credentialing
- Variety of CE courses
- Business mentorship and potential buy-in opportunities
- Robust benefits package – including medical benefits, 401k, malpractice coverage, and additional compensation for experienced candidates
Here are the qualifications needed:
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school – 2021 new graduates encouraged to apply!
- Valid state dental license (or in the process of obtaining)
- Ability to maintain state required insurance coverage
- Ability to travel as needed
Apply today to learn more about this perfect opportunity!
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/LYPXmMcwKqXKTGNyTZW8q